BJS detailers are expected to provide the finest quality auto detailing services for all of our clients! Detailers are required to provide janitorial.
- General cleaning of the building
- Vacuum, Sweep, and Mop Floors
- Cleaning and Stock Restrooms
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment
- Perform minor repairs
- Notify supervisors or Managers of major repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash
- Complete task in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Ability to work safely with equipment and chemicals
All Bjs Employees are to operate in a respectable manner when interacting with any of Bjs staff or clients. If questions or concerns arise report them to your supervisor. Employees are responsible for maintaining their employee number and clocking in/out on their own and have a smartphone.